Friday, February 27, 2009

$$$laMbOrghiNi My 'FaV' Car...... After NiSsaN Petroul...VTC $$$


WElllllllll You Wanted More..This Started Out as a JoKe...TheN The Thouht CrossEd My Mind...Why the Hell Not???Fill The CAR through The Intake pipe..CraNk The Radio To Dj Hype..I'M Just dreaming...I am Not really Beaming...I'm In the lamborgini..Get Out My Way You F##Cking bentlY. Mercedez And Bwm..i Prefer My Lamborghini...On that precious Car ill give you a spanking...With My Car In Pink...Well Be Racing Around El MeMzar Lagoon...You're far To slow to Be precise..From My Mirror ill Be hanging furry dice....I've raced all Of the United arab emirates...To No one else Do i quite relate..Next Up i'm Touring Da Gulf With My Precious treasure and all the Young GuYs Will Proper Smitten...Bing Bang Bong..Is My Cars Song..ToFix it Would Be a pain...Open Top Caught In the rain...I'd rather have a Hard Top..The RaNks i will Make You drop..I Hate To RhYme in Slang..But Hey Anything To Shake My thang Well That All are Pretending I Don't have a Lamborghini But I Got a Cute lil FanCy and elegant car Of Course From My Vision I am Seeing It the Most Luxuries car Cause it's worthless Gift From Dad ...aNd i am Satisfying And Glade... So ThaNks God To have SuCh a Cool dad ^_^ But Oops I WiSh that My Man has a Lamborghini To Let Me Ride it ..as Long as i Want BecaUse I tried It once and i Wish To try It more ThaN a time CuteeYah FreaCkY Chic DxbeeYah