Thursday, January 1, 2009

Proton MPV Latest Pictures

I am not sure whether this is the actual photo of much awaited Proton MPV or not, but according to CarStandard, yes its the real one. The photos if you notice could be taken during the recent Proton Technology Day at their main plant in Shah Alam.

If this is the real design of Proton MPV, I would say that, this could be another killer product for Honda Jazz, Steam, Toyota Wish and even the Nissan Lavina of course subject to reasonable price and better quality.

proton-mpv-2009.jpg

proton-mpv-2009a.jpg

proton-mpv-2009b.jpg

Based on my reading at Paultan, this MPV could be powered by 1.6 campro engine for mid range model while the high spec will be probably powered by 1.8 engine from other OEM supplier.

If you have plan to buy a MPV, why not hold it until next year. With new management, I believe this model will be hot selling next year, trust me. What do you think ?